New opportunity: Social Media Lead
Please note: you MUST be eligible to live and work in the UK in order to apply for this position.
We are seeking an experienced social media professional to drive and expand the Foundation’s online presence. Managing the Foundation’s social media campaigns and day-to-day activities, you will work within a small communications team to create a regular programme of social content, as well as promoting our key initiatives throughout the year.
- Developing and implementing impactful social media strategies for the Foundation’s communications activities and managing regular content creation for all our channels.
- Managing social media campaigns around the Foundation’s key initiatives and events including the Ibrahim Index of African Governance (IIAG), the Ibrahim Prize and the Ibrahim Governance Weekend (IGW).
- Participate in online community engagement and monitor and respond to online conversations.
- Identify and drive engagement with digital influencers through content sharing and relationship building.
- Assist with timely evaluation and reporting of activities and projects, using various analytics tools.
- Regular updates on how to maximise the Foundation’s profile and reach on social media, including understanding and reporting on new and innovative tools, platforms and technologies.
- Planning, implementing and reporting on paid advertising campaigns via the Foundation’s social media channels.
- Work with colleagues on all aspects of communications as part of a joined up strategic communications strategy including tone of voice, marketing, content creation, website, and more.
Recruitment will take place on an ongoing basis and the position is ready to be filled ASAP.
Interested candidates should email [email protected] with a copy of their CV and a short covering letter outlining their interest in the role and how their experience fits the criteria.