Mary Robinson leads expert panel debate on climate change
Mary Robinson, Mo Ibrahim Foundation Board and Prize Committee member, will lead an expert panel debate on climate change hosted by the Overseas Development Institute (ODI) on Friday 20 March.
Mary Robinson is President of the Mary Robinson Foundation – Climate Justice and UN Special Envoy on Climate Change.
The panel will examine the role that non – state actors will play in responding to the challenge of climate change ahead of the 21st Conference of the Parties (COP 21) to be held Paris in December.
James Cameron – Chair, ODI and Chairman and Co-Founder, Climate Change Capital (CCC)
- Arunabha Ghosh – CEO, Council on Energy, Environment and Water (CEEW), India
- Yacob Mulugetta – Professor of Energy and Development Policy at the Department of Science, Technology, Engineering & Public Policy (STEaPP), University College London (UCL)
- Ian Simm – CEO, Impax Asset Management
- Namita Vikas – Senior President & Chief sustainability Officer, YES BANK
- Shelagh Whitley – Research Fellow, Climate and Environment, ODI
For more information, click the link below.