The application process for the 2017 Ibrahim Leadership Fellowships Programme is now closed.
Through this annual fellowship programme, we seek to deepen and broaden our growing network which continues to contribute its skills and learning to a better Africa. The Fellowships offer the opportunity to work in the executive offices of either the African Development Bank (Abidjan), the UN Economic Commission for Africa (Addis Ababa) or the International Trade Centre (Geneva).
- Process opens 12 August 2016
- applications due 14 October 2016
- successful candidate notified February 2017
- Fellows start date May 2017.
- National of an African country
- 7-10 years of relevant work experience
- master’s degree
- under the age of 40, or 45 for women with children
- any additional criteria as set by the host.
Applications now closed
Shortlists have now been made and the successful candidates will be notified in due course. if you have not heard anything please assume that on this occasion you have not been successful.