Through this annual fellowship programme, we seek to deepen and broaden our growing network which continues to contribute its skills and learning to a better Africa. The Fellowships offer the opportunity to work in the executive offices of either the African Development Bank (Abidjan), the UN Economic Commission for Africa (Addis Ababa) or the International Trade Centre (Geneva).
- Process for 2018 will open on 14 August 2017
- applications due 15 October 2017
- successful candidate notified January 2018
- Fellows start May 2018.
- National of an African country
- 7-10 years of relevant work experience
- master’s degree
- under the age of 40, or 45 for women with children
- any additional criteria as set by the host.
The application process for the 2018 programmes will open in August 2017. Please check back for more details.